Artificial grass landscaping project in Park Royal Hospital
Artificial grass landscaping has seen renewed interest in recent years for problem areas. Courtyard gardens can be problematic in landscaping terms.
- too hot or cold
- too dry or too wet
Artificial grass provides a green soft surface, pleasant underfoot and gentle on the eye. Artificial grass landscaping products are quickly and easily installed and maintained.
Patients at Park Royal mental health centre enjoy the small courtyard space while undergoing treatment . As our surroundings can impact on our mental health improvements to this area was sought.
Wet pour rubber shock pad provides a cushioning underfoot and act like a carpet underlay. Artificial grass landscaping turf tops the flooring therefore making the area more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Artificial grass landscape flooring is easy to maintain.
Maintenance requirements are:
- debris removal- leaves , rubbish
- a regular brush
- moss killing
- seam inspection and occasional gluing back down
Landscape teams and patients can sit back and enjoy the greenery. Benefits of artificial grass include :
- No mowing
- No Weeding
- No Reseeding
- No watering
- No Mud or Bare patches
- No grass or weed pollen causing hay-fever
- No fertilizers needed ever
- Looks green in all conditions
- Feels like real grass
- Looks like real grass
- No harmful materials -European manufactured for quality assurance
- Dries quicker than natural turf
- Child, adult & pet friendly
- UV stabilized to minimize fading
SSP has undertaken a number of artificial grass landscaping projects including
- airport roadways
- mini -golf course at Bournemouth
- Wild Fowl & Wetlands Trust, Welly Boot land
- Lapland UK , Bewl Water
- Tossed, salad shop
For more information on commercial projects SSP has undertaken, follow link below.
Or Contact Us for a no obligation quote
SSP has also installed wet pour rubber in a large number of commercial sites including Bristol Zoo, Glasgow Children’s Hospital. SSP is therefore best placed to assist in a your project.