Sports court are ideal for schools, leisure centres, football clubs, youth clubs and pop up sporting events. SSP’s Sports court range include a permanent court and a non-permanent system which is free standing. Sports courts can be used for football, hockey, tennis, inline hockey or as a multi sports court. SSP’s sports courts are a modular board system which are extremely stable and robust.
- Can be installed with a 3g or 4g surface or for multisports.
- Available in a range of sizes e.g 13×20 ,15×30 and 20x40m .
- System has been widely used in Germany Constructed and selected for the DFB 1000 mini soccer fields programme to encourage young talent.
- Sturdy, robust, and durable.
- It meets the highest technical and safety standards: TÜV (Technical Inspection Association)
- Can be equipped with new, patented handrail system for additional safety, comfort and enjoyment for spectators.
- Modular design allows for expansion
- Accessories such as “SoccerNet” side netting, “SoccerGrandstand” seating rows, panel elements and “SoccerLight” lighting.
- Long-term durability (5 year guarantee)
- Highest safety standards (TÜV/GS safety certificate).
- Conforms to all requirements of the DIN standard EN 15312 for free access multi-sports equipment.
- Perfectly suited to the local neighbourhood environment, with sound-absorbing capacity for lowest noise emissions (engineering reference Zech Ing.ges.LL4329.1/01)
- Panels may be printed with schools or sponsors logo
Sports Flooring For Small Sided Football Pitches
Artificial Grass Football Flooring
Artificial grass football flooring can be either a 3g, 4g or sand filled artificial grass surfacing. For a more portable pitch SSP Astro Mats system can be used.
Sand filled artificial football grass is available in variable pile height. A sand filled surface can be used for multi sport as well as football.
3rd Generation or 3G football pitches are sand and rubber filled artificial grass surfaces with 30-60mm pile height of the artificial grass. They offer maximum comfort , ball control and ball roll characteristic. A 3rd generation surface provides all the advantages of an all weather pitch and can stand up to the intense usage of a mini soccer pitch.
4th Generation or 4G soccer pitches have long pile synthetic turf which doesn’t require infill. The 4th generation artificial grass has natural resistance ,the turfs pile springs back when compressed so doesn’t require infill to hold the carpet fibres up.
Astro Mat’s are SSP portable artificial grass mats with integrated shock pad. The shock pad contains recycled material from the car manufacturer industry. Each mat is 2.25m by .95m and interlock to provide a robust but fully mobile system.
Mini Football Lighting
Football floodlighting extend the use of a mini soccer pitch , especially in the colder months. SSP’s football floodlighting uses a diffusion system which dramatically reduces dazzle and glare. Depending on the size of the pitch 2-4 floodlight tripod masts will be required.
Mini Soccer Pitch Netting
Netting along the goal side and the goal netting is fitted as standard to all mini soccer pitches. Additional netting along the sides and roof netting may also be selected.
Additional netting can keep the ball safe from traffic and help protect spectators by over exuberance.
Additional mini soccer netting can provide extra security by locking the door , access to the court is limited.
Mini Soccer Grandstand
A mini soccer grandstand completes a mini soccer pitch by adding spectator seating.
Quick and Easy to Assemble .
The standard seating has 2 rows of 20 seat per 5 section.
The gradient between the row gives everyone the perfect view, the front row is also raised above the ground.
Available in a variety of RAL colours.
Advertising may also be place on the back of the seating and the area underneath used for storage.